Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27, 2007

Sharmeen got married this past weekend. I was the matron of honor. I hosted her bridal shower, mehndi party, held her veil and her hand. It was incredibly beautiful as weddings tend to be. I am exhausted.

At work, there are situations. Mark calls me now, and I want to say smart fabulous things to him, things that will make him like and respect me as a counsel. He already did call to say he wanted me to work on this Russian deal. That is a wonderful start.

But with Millie and Ihor, I am still tying my shorts. I understand their interests lie not with my fund, but with the mothership, a bulky public affair that interferes with my streamline yet also helps us in many ways. I am glad the way things are going, I think a lot at work. Very exciting to have a thinking job.

Olive - I miss her at work, I do not know if I spend enough time with her. I will sleep now to be fresh in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home