Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feb 7, 2007

I've been having anniversary trauma for my c-section. It was such an emotional and open time, being cut open and having your baby extracted from you. Then you are sewn up, never quite in the same way that the muscles were in sync before. I am getting some feeling back now. I am not yet fully recovered. The scar still itches and times. There is a different shape to my lower abdomen. Where they stitched is a line where the panus ends. At least there is no hanging panus there now - that was an embarrassing shape to be in for a whie after birth.

My baby is terrific.

I've also been having muscle cramps, internal dryness. What is that caused by? Even right now, typing, my hands and fingers feel just about to cramp. I'd better go get some cal-mag, get some work done and go home early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home