Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29, 2007

Need to think on my feet more. While explaining to the group about the Walsh departure, I was unprepared, I didn't spin it how I would have liked to, had I rehearsed it. Need to anticipate being asked questions. "Nothing unsavory going on here, simply a matter of a trader burnt out, plus he's done very well with us in the past few years....he decided that he needed to spend some time with his daughter."

I have bronchitis - am on antibiotics - need to do a spring detox now. I should eat very very light, minimize black tea (only one) and absolutely no sugar or refined foods or alcohol. Need to think clearly, but also need a gut feeling.

Olive is fat and happy, with red rose lips. She's got a huge belly on her skinny little legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home