Friday, April 13, 2007

April 13, 2007

New CEO announced today, which will mean current heads will roll away. I'm so pleased and plotting my strategy on how to become a true general counsel to the big one.

Always present oneself in a positive light. Practice on everyone - revealing cards to no-one. Be happy, but not inane. Be busy - always be improving yourself. I need more people I can call and chat with about important things - we'll see how it goes with the Shearman guy,\

Kind of like the little one, happy - deliriously so, and very tired at the end of the day - all played out. Maintained focus seems to be a good thing for adults.

I was attempting a detox this week, but the unsatisfactory feelings it brought up were unsustainable. Very hard to do a mind job and detox at the same time. My joint pain is intense, especially carpel tunnel. Indian dude at work told me it was after effects of pregnancy, and I don't doubt him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home