Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's an Orientation

5 weeks but I can stop counting now because this is just life in this body a middle aged body looking at other middle aged bodies trying to see myself.  Body consciousness is not even looking at a mirror for feedback because I know how my spaces are moving within.

What happens now?  I am delighted, delirious, desiring of nothing to be happy just wanting to bring that happy feeling to the things I touch.

Trying to see the waves coming at me.  If you don't see them you can't catch them.  They can't get through.

I'm in love with this garlic bread, I say
I'm in love with you, he says

Are you manipulative? A friend asked me as we walked the gardens.
Am I? I don't know.  I can't tell.  I used to have a big case of lawyer's brain but it's going away now so I'm not assessing risks and trying to come up with ways to protect my self interest.

What is your earthquake preparedness plan?  Asks my daughter.  It's for a science project.
It's to hide in doorways, I say.  No actually it's to let the insurance companies deal with it.  No actually we have a contracts with JetsforLife and they come and helipad you outta there in case of earthquake and then fly you to Twisp.
Really?  She asks.
No.  Can you just google earthquake preparedness and write down whatever makes sense.  I am feeling embarrassed that I don't have a preparedness.
She says she can't because that would be cheating.
Yes.  Ok then what will you say?
That you have no plan.
Right.  That's exactly right.  Come what may.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home