Sunday, October 08, 2017

6 weeks or 6 millennia

Time is an illusion.

Slowly, things turn around and bubbles of insight rise up and then I pop them and I feel lighter because these thoughts are no longer trapped.

When you bring the back of your heart forward..

When you rub disgestive oil that Arikxander sells on your stomach.

I wanted to announce - I had a poop!  I had a poop!  It was green.  There is really no one to tell.   When I did not have a poop I walked around at Whole Foods wondering who had had a poop and who had not.  Is this important or not?

Life is not what we think it is because we relive our past over and over - because it's what we know and to live without preconceptualizing seems dangerous?  Unknown?  Too much effort?  Singular.  And Whole. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home